Friday, January 27, 2012

11 Random Things

I got tagged by Running While Mommy to do this and it sounds fun, so here I go!

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people. (optional:see my side note below)

My 11 Random Things:
1) I love fast cars and fast bikes.
2) I was in a motorcycle accident in 2004.
3) Prior to my motorcycle accident I had never broken any bones.
4) I played basketball in high school.
5) I over analyze just about everything.
6) I love the water, especially the ocean.
7) I'm a college dropout (main reason was the motorcycle accident)
8) I dislike doing laundry.
9) My favorite color is Red.
10) I enjoy baking.
11) I have 7 siblings (1 sister, 5 step-sisters and 1 step-brother).

My 11 Questions from Running While Mommy:
1. What is your favorite band? Tool
2. Who is your biggest inspiration? My Mom because she radiates unconditional love.
3. Can you remember your last dream? Was it good? Not really and I don't think it was good.
4. What is your favorite book? Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince
5. What is your best childhood memory? Boat Trips to the Lake
6. Do you have any regrets? I've forgiven myself and so has God (Thank You Jesus!)
7. What is your most prized possession? A necklace that has my daughter's name, my name and my hubby's on it. Most things can be replaced but I would be really upset if I lost it.
8. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh? Playing with my daughter, she's hilarious, she just gets better and better.
9. What movie can you watch over and over again? Couples Retreat
10. Do you go to church? Yes
11. How is your day so far? Lazy, I tried running this morning and couldn't due to my back so I was in a bad mood and now I'm just Blah!


11 People I'm Tagging:
Healthy Diva
Mile Posts
"I run in the path of your commands."
Keep on Keeping On
How we Roll: Katie's Blog about Marathoning and Mothering
Run Zoe Run
Warm Mom Walking...Running
Zero to 50
Pace of Me
Mom Vs Marathon
Mommy, Run Fast!


11 Questions for the ones I Tagged:

1) Where is your favorite place to run?
2) What's your favorite distance to race?
3) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
4) Why would you go there?
5) What's you favorite type of food to eat?
6) What's your favorite "fashion" clothes brand?
7) What's your favorite sport besides running?
8) Do you like to dance?
9) What type of music do you listen to?
10) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
11) Why would you want to meet them?

Side note: You DON'T HAVE to do this if you don't have time since I know many of us have jobs, kids, ect. that makes this more challenging to do, but if you want to, GO FOR IT!

 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! Like you saw, I just did a similar one, so I'll pass... but I will answer a few questions and say that my favorite place to run is anything new! I get tired of my usual routes. And I think my favorite distance to race is a 10k. Favorite kind of food is anything sweet. :) Love that your daughter keeps making you laugh, I've found too that it just keeps getting more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading stuff like this. Thanks for tagging me! Guess I need to watch Couple Retreat!

    ReplyDelete