Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Shoes!!!

I am the new owner of these babies:

Saucony PowerGrid Cortana

Pic from saucony.com

Went down on Monday to our local running specialty store, Runner's Soul, and tried and ran in a couple different pairs of shoes and these fit and felt the best.  They had to order my size since they were out of them but they came in yesterday and my hubby, Miss Bean and I went and picked them up. My Hubby also bought me some of these:

In Pink :) Excited to try them out this week, if snow/slush is not gone I will be trying them out on the treadmill at the gym.

I ran 10 miles yesterday at the gym, 10 miles of nowhere. 10 miles @ 1:30:33
That's all, really can't review on a treadmill run other than just grin and bear it.

Happy Running!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the compression sleeves in both pink and black. I <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new shoes! That reminds me that I really need a new pair. And I just got my first compression socks, and am loving them, too!

    ReplyDelete