Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!

Today was a day of rest for me. I went shopping with my mama and I'm happy to say that I'm officially down to my pre-baby size, whoo-hoo!!

I went from a size 12 after she was born in February to a size 8 in July to a size 4!!
I'm so pumped right now that I can fit into my jeans again!!
My shirts aren't exactly fitting because of the boobies being filled with milk and my waist and "love handle" area are still needing to lose about 2 inches but I'm happy to say that I don't feel fat anymore.

Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!! I'm so thankful for the gift of running!!

Oh Happy Day!!

She was worth every pound and inch gained and every pound and inch lost!!
I LOVE MY MISS BEAN!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work!! How old is your daughter? That is a sweet little hat and grin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! She is almost 10 1/2 months!

      Delete
  2. It is always a good feeling to get back to pre-pregnancy weight and your little one is darling!

    Thank you so much for your comments yesterday on my blog about communication. It is good to know I am not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete