Thursday, January 12, 2012

Put my clothes on

Ended my exercise streak today...only made it 11 days. I did walk but it was shopping walking and I didn't really feel like it was true exercise. Plus I was getting burnt out with the extra walking and cross training. I think I would of been fine if Miss Bean hadn't been teething the last two weeks and I lost sleep but when I get tired I get grouchy and it was ruining my mood. I'll try this again maybe in a year but, I have to admit I enjoy my rest days. The days I workout or run I'm hardcore and give it my all and my rest days I do the exact opposite just chill and it seems to balance itself out that way. It was fun while it lasted though, Thanks Mom vs Marathon for inspiring me! Sorry I couldn't gut it out with you but I'm sure you'll rock it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment