Friday, March 23, 2012

Virtual Runner for Team Davis: Ulman Cancer Fund

March 26-April 16 I will be logging miles for Team Davis for the Ulman Cancer Fund and I'm excited to do so! Harmony from Keeping On Keeping has set up Team Davis to help fight against cancer and it's effects on many lives. She is not a stranger to cancer since her husband was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer back in October. However, He is fighting, they are fighting and this is my way of helping them fight. I know that if I was in the same spot as Harmony I would need as much support as I could get because words cannot even describe the battle they are in.

With that being said I am asking if anyone else would like to join the battle by logging your running/biking/walking miles with Team Davis? It will not cost you anything other then the time of emailing your miles and you can Donate or have others Donate as well. Be sure to Donate under the name of TEAM DAVIS. If you are interested in joining the virtual run please contact Harmony at harmlove5@gmail. For more details refer to her blog HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yay, another teammate! I just posted about this today, too, and was wondering who some of the other 55 were. :) Look forward to logging miles with you for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete