That is what I needed.
I kept thinking that I couldn't run and that I didn't have energy to run and what's the use if I can't start "training"(it takes longer to build base) running with the stroller and the list of excuses could continue. Blah! But who wants to hear my excuses?
10 Reasons to Run:
1) It helps clear my head.
2) It makes me feel fit.
3) My daughter enjoys going outside with me. (Thank God she got over the crying fits!)
4) It helps bring me closer to God since I find it easier to pray when I run.
5) If I start running again it will bring me closer to train for a FULL Marathon.
6) It gives me something to do rather than stay inside.
7) The weather is getting nicer and the excuse of bad weather is not an option anymore.
8) I don't feel lazy.
9) It helps kick start my day.
10) It help me feel more productive.
Not at all an extensive list and definitely something that is subjective.
Hebrews 12:11 (NIV)
11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
What's your excuse to not run?
Better yet...What's your reason to run?